About Me

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Free Blog

This week were going to Camp Maclean which if you don't know is basically something all the 8th graders wait for. Camp Maclean is about an hour and ten minute drive to Wisconsin and is a fun camping trip that we go for one night and each year we do new activities since the area is pretty big. Ever since I found out about the trip I thought that I would have the time of my life and I won't lie it was great!!! We sleep in cabins and they give us food and we do lots of things like archery, Team activities, but we also have free time to go around the place. At night we play capture the flag boys against girls and it's probably the best part of the time there. In the end both teams end up cheating and hiding the flag like underground or something but the boys sometimes try and scare the girls so that when they come for our flag they go right back to their territory and from what I remember we played till it was really late and we found out that the girls put it underground so we stopped playing although to me that doesn't matter i still had a blast when I went there and I hope I do this year too.


Image result for camp maclean

No comments:

Post a Comment