About Me

Sunday, November 20, 2016

My grateful list

I am sitting on my bean bag in my room, looking through my window, drinking hot cocoa, and I notice how many things I am thankful for.


1. I am grateful for my house, it's really comfy and I always feel better at home where  I  find something fun to do.

2. I am grateful for my mom, she always helps me with any problems and no matter what food she makes it always tastes delicious.

3. I am grateful for my dad, he always makes my day no matter how bad it is, and shows me lots of cool things when it comes to technology.

4. I'm grateful for youtube, for all those people who think it's a waste of time, it's not and it surely taught me lots of things.

5. I'm grateful for friends, they're always there for me and friends are necessary in life.

6. I am thankful for music, it's a very intresting and fun component of my life and I love playing and listening to it.

7. I am thankful for the town I live in, it's full of great people and places to visit.

8.I am grateful for my health, wihtout my health, life would be miserable and definitely not as intresting as it is.

9.I am thankful for video games, they make a fun use of time on rainy days.


10.Lastly and most importantly, I am grateful for soccer, I have grown up with a ball always at my feet, and life wouldn't have a point without soccer.

1 comment:

  1. Great Job! I agree that parents should be thanked. Nice format for this blog. I also agree that video games and music should be thanked.

    ReplyDelete