About Me

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Tribute to Martin Luther King Jr.

If I had to write a tribute I would right it Martin Luther King Jr. He was an honorable man and gave up his life doing the right thing. From giving the "I have a dream" speech to leading the Civil Rights movement during the 1950s in the United States. He also supported African-Americans, women and veterans through  marches, sit-ins, public speeches and boycotts. I can't imagine the world without him and he definitely deserves lots of credit for how much he changed and helped the African-Americans. When he was assassinated on April 4,1968 many people felt like the world would go back to how it was before Martin Luther King Jr. was born. I think that after he died even white people started realizing that he was doing it for the good which made them feel bad too. In the end he helped created the world it currently is and people should continue to help like Martin Luther King Jr. 
Thank you for what you did Martin.

1 comment:

  1. Nice tribute! MLK was an amazing person, and I also can't imagine how life would be without him and his influence.

    ReplyDelete