About Me

Saturday, October 8, 2016

A fun trip of mine

             I've been to many places through out my life but the one I liked a lot was my trip to Santa Monica,California. When I first got there it was early in the day so I was kinda tired but at the same time I was pumped to be in such a awesome place! My family and I drove to our hotel and i was really hoping that it would be really fancy and the second i saw our hotel I knew this would be a great trip. The hotel wasn't that big but it looked like only millionaires could live here. The hotel itself was made mainly quartz on the inside and the hotel had 21 floors. It had 3 restaurants inside the hotel and all of them had breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
             The hotel had an amazing pool with this really cool jacuzzi place that was surrounded by palm trees which made it look really tropical. After all of this all of you people may be wondering "What about the beach!". So in order to get to the beach from my hotel you have to walk about a quarter of a mile so it was really close but the beach itself was so awesome. When you first walked in there was a really nice sidewalk that basically lasted for about 10 miles going North to South and lots of people biked there but after you crossed it the beach had the best sand i ever stepped on, It was really soft and felt like you could tan on it for a whole week straight but then after 5 minutes i realized it was so hot everyone had there flip flops on unless they were in the water or it was night which kinda sucked. The beach itself was had a place that allowed you to go under the Pier,Probably my favorite part of this trip.
             I didn't go on the Santa Monica Pier till the second day, so I was walking towards the Pier and right as i get there a really nice Green Lambo drives by and I thought to myself " Man that must be a sign that this place is gonna be on point!" So I continue Walking and the Pier has so many different things to check out that I didn't know where to start. There was from things like Roller Coasters to people playing so cool music And one of the guys was making a CD with his music and he even offered me a signed one which was pretty cool if you think about it. They also had lots of stands with clothes like California Republic products, but the best part of the Pier was when it became dark it had the sickest view of the beach ever! Lots of parties were going on and sometimes if you were lucky you would see fireworks which made the beach the coolest place to be at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment