About Me

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Where I see myself in 10 years

In 10 years I will be 23 years old and hopefully I will graduate from college and become a soccer player. Soccer has been my passion since I was 4 years old and I have never stopped loving it.  Soccer for some people may just seem like a sport you play for fun but for me it’s my life. Some people think of it as just kicking a ball but I see it in a different way. When I play soccer I don’t just use my feet, I play soccer with my head (thinking how and where to kick the ball) and my feet are just tools to make the move. Soccer to me has always been a unique sport that I always found it very interesting. A lot of people say that soccer is stupid because the point of the game is just to score a goal, which is true, but not completely. You see soccer is a sport that doesn’t only require shooting, but also how you’re going to get a chance to shoot. Think about it , if you want to meet with someone to tell them something , you can’t just tell them, you have to know how to get to them. In soccer you won’t be able to score a goal from your own goal or half field,  it requires lots of passing and thinking before someone gets a chance to score. Soccer is  way more complicated  than one may think.  

If career as a  soccer player doesn’t work out I think I will be a CEO of a company. My parents have had one even before I was born and they have told me lots of information that helped me get an idea of my company and what it would be selling. You see technology is a really big thing in the world right now and it is useful for everyone. Whether it is listening to music or having light in your house, everyone needs it. When I grow up if soccer doesn’t work then I would like to make a brand new technology company something like Apple,  creating products that would inspire future generations to continue what I started. A big idol of my life was Steve Job (the CEO of Apple) who proved that you can start anything you want anywhere in the world. He created the first Macintosh Computer in his own garage with a friend without any special tools and by 2012 he created one of the richest companies in the whole world which shows that you should always dream big in life and never doubt.  

3 comments:

  1. I personally don't enjoy soccer but I hope you achieve your goals for soccer. I do, however, like the CEO goal and I agree with it. Hopefully you can achieve your goals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks blog buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete