About Me

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Child Memory

Ahh… I have lots of memories from my childhood and all of them are ones that I will never forget. The one I remember most is a show called "Super Why". It was a show about kids that choose a book from a huge library that was shaped like a tube going up. All the books in that library had a problem that needed to be solved and they always found a solution. When they found a book they would get in their own ships and fly into the book and later fly out with one problem solved and many more to go. I remember that I was always curious how they would find a solution, which taught me lots throughout life. The main moral I took from this show was that there is always a way out for your problems, you just have to be willing and open to find a solution and never give up because people who give up never get what they want in life.




Image result for super why








2 comments:

  1. I also watched "Supe Why" when I was younger. Nice job with this blog!

    ReplyDelete